2 6 oz. Fillets of Cod or White Fish
2 T. Jim’s Wings YakWay Sauce
1 T. + 1 tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
1 tsp. Agave Nectar
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
1 Garlic Clove - Minced
1 tsp. Minced Ginger
1 Lime - Zest & Juice
¼ Red Onion
½ Red Pepper
½ Bunch Cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine garlic, ginger, sesame oil, agave nectar, 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar, and YakWay sauce in a small bowl.
3. Brush the fish with sauce and bake according to directions, until fully cooked, about 17-20 minutes. Baste the fish with sauce halfway through.
4. Finely dice and combine red onion, mango, red pepper, jalapeno, 1 teaspoon of rice wine vinegar, and ½ the cilantro.
5. Heat cauliflower according to directions. Toss with lime juice and zest and the remaining cilantro. Enjoy!