4 Hoagie Rolls
20-24 Breaded Popcorn Shrimp
2 Roma Tomatoes¼ Small Red Onion
1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
2 Cups Canola or Avocado Oil
Cajun Remoulade Ingredients:
1 T. Horseradish Sauce
1 T. Agave Nectar or Honey
½ Cup Mayo
1 T. Dijon Mustard
1 T. Red wine vinegar
½ Lemon - Juice
2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
2 T. Jim’s Wing's Hot Sauce
1. Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat to about 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine remoulade ingredients.
3. Slice red onion and tomato.
4. Add half shrimp to oil and cover with a splatter screen.
5. Cook until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes, or according to package directions, rotating occasionally.
6. Use a slotted spoon to take shrimp out and place on a wire rack over a paper towel.
7. Spread remoulade on both sides of hoagie roll. Add lettuce, tomato, and onion to roll.
8. Place shrimp on top of vegetables. Drizzle hot sauce on top & enjoy!